I’m very passionate about modeling, texturing, lighting and animation. Especially developing characters or creatures. I really enjoy how the 3D industry keeps redefining itself every year and to keep pushing the envelope.
I am currently learning the ins and outs of Autodesk’s Maya and Pixologic’s Zbrush.
For more information feel free to contact me. Don’t forget to check out my portfolio and showreel once it is done.
Weapons of Choice
As I ramp up my skill as a 3d artist, I’ve decided to plant my feet firm with certain tools, until I consider myself proficient with them enough to move on and learn others. These tools of destruction are:
- Pixologic ZBrush
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
- An arsenal of useful plugins
- Dell Precision 690 workstation
- Dell 2407wfp 24″ Widescreen
- Dell 20 inch UltraSharp™ 2007FP Widescreen
- Wacom Cintiq 21ux
- Wacom Intuos 3
- Canon EOS XTi with a couple of lenses.